NexTech High School of Grand Rapids
Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting
The Annual Budget and Salary/Compensation Transparency Reporting legislation is an opportunity for NexTech High School of Grand Rapids to share, with the public, information on how resources are utilized. The legislation represents an amendment to the State School Aid Act (Public Act 94 of 1979) and requires each Michigan school district and intermediate school district to post the following budgetary information on its website.
Board Approved Budgets
- NXG FY 2023 Amended Budget Resolution
- NXG FY 2023 Original Budget Resolutions
- NXG FY 2022 Final Budget Resolutions
- NXG FY 2022 Original Budget- Resloution
- NXG FY2021 Final Budget- Resolution
- NXG FY2021 Amended Budget- Resolution
- NXG FY2021 Original Budget-Resolution
- NXG FY 2020 Final Budget- Resolution
- NXG FY 2020 Amended Budget- Resolution
- NXG FY 2020 Original Budget- Resolution
- Personnel Expenditures
- 2021-2022 Personnel Expenditures
Current Operating Expenditures
Educational Service Provider Transparency Reports
Current Bargaining Agreements
- Our staff does not currently work under Bargaining Agreements
Employee Sponsored Health Care Plans
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not sponsor health care plans, they were provided by the vendor.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
- Because our staff is hired through a third party vendor, we do not request medical benefit plan bids.
Expense Reimbursement Policy
Accounts Payable Check Register
Employee Compensation Information
District Paid Association Dues
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- There were no district paid lobbying costs for 2021-2022.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- The district has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There was no out-of-state travel in 2021-2022
Educator Evaluation Systems Postings and Assurances
Approved 2020 Continuity of Learning Plan
Extended COVID-19 Learning Plan